H#58 Fifty-Eighth Happiness



Happiness.

Its realizing how far you've come. Today is the 58th day of my happiness challenge. First when I started this I had some doubts, I thought I would quit before it was even a month, now look at me, I have completed 58 days.

Looking back, everyday there has always been something to be happy about, something to feel gratitude for. This challenge has changed how I look at things, how I perceive my environment. Everyday is beautiful. Everyday is filled with happiness. You just have to choose to see it. You need to have the determination to acknowledge it.

I am proud to have come this far, and I know I still need a long way to go. This challenge has been an eye opener, and a way to find joy in the little things in life.

#100happydays

Comments

Popular Posts