Spring Post

[caption id="attachment_62" align="alignleft" width="660"]First Cherry Blossoms Sign of Start of spring. First Cherry Blossoms Sign of Start of spring.[/caption]

People give flowers as present because flowers contain true meaning of love. Anyone who tries to posses a flower will have to watch its beauty fading. But if you simply look at a flower in the field, you'll keep it forever.
That is what the forest taught me. That you will never be mine, and that is why i will never lose you.
- Paulo Coelho, Brida

Comments

  1. Spring, huh? You are not in the NE USA. Beautiful though. TY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I am from Nepal, SoutEast Asia.
    Winter is not over yet either, its still cold. But flowers have started to bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shweta;
    Welcome back to the blogging world with unique quotation from my favorite author; I was badly missing your company......
    Wishing you all the best.....................

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flower is so beautiful! The new theme looks good btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shweta;
    I think, you are quiet aware about the fact that, I have nominated you for "VERY INSPIRING BLOGGERS AWARD" and regarding this, I have already notified you also, so, by any chance, if you have not gone through my previous comments please re-read all the comments.
    Wishing you all the best....................

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really sorry. I was thinking of writing a post!! I really want to take some time and do it perfectly!!! I apologise for my late response

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shweta;
    There is no hurry or haste from my end, take as much time as you wish; my only intention was to convey the message to you in proper manner, so, it should not go out of your sight, now, you got the message and read it, I am happy..........(Remember; I have added new page not post).
    Wishing you all the best...........................

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts