H#57 18 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUk7aMy10w4

 

Happiness.

These guys make my Tuesdays worthwhile. They share new perspectives and ideas about happiness and mindfulness.

They invite guest speakers and talk about their field of expertise. My favorite episode is when they talked about the quarter life crisis.quarter life crisis. Because it was relatable on so many levels, I love it so much.

They talk about introspecting and creative writing, which is my subject of interest as well. They have covered variety of topics, and in each one them I have loved how they sound laid back, relaxed and having fun with what they were doing. They are one of those people who inspire and motivate people to be happy and pursue your dreams.

Keep doing what your doing guys!!

Comments

Popular Posts