H#56 BuJo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm15cmYU0IM

Happiness.

Bullet Journal.

I have always been fan of stationery items and the idea of taking notes, making lists and to-dos. The knowledge of bullet journal has become a boon to me. I am going to start doing this and organize the heck out of my life!!!

I have been closely following atinyrayofhope and prettyprints&paper for their awesome insights and hacks. They are just an inspiration and guide to what and how I am going to start this BuJo stuff. I have also joined various groups in facebook to help me get started with this journal. I have even started a board specifically for this and have pinned so many pretty designs.

I came to know that the concept of bullet journal was given by Ryder Caroll a few years back. Now, it has just started to take off, and I am going to be a part of this. Yippeee!!!

Comments

Popular Posts