Introducing yourself

Introduce yourself - for me this is the most dreaded question, be it in a job interview or just an ice breaker in a new circle. And for some reason this had to be the first assignment in Blogging101. Although, it is quite obvious for this to be the first assignment, it raises a lot of unanswered questions in a more deeper aspect. I think that is why I tend to over-think and over do it, so let me just try something simple and straight-forward.


My name is Shweta Shrestha and I live in Kathmandu city situated in Nepal. I have recently completed my Undergraduate in Computer Engineering, and currently working in an organization as an Associate Software Engineer. I have a quite simple life and to be honest its a little in the boring side of the spectrum. I love to watch movies and series, and you'll find me binge-watching most of the times. Right now I am binge-watching One Piece, and this is my second anime (first was Death Note). Most of all I love to watch Zombie shows, so naturally, The Walking Dead  is something I am really happy and excited about.  Besides the zombie-mania I am also a tech-enthusiast, eager about the Android Platform.


This is my first attempt at blogging and I hope I am doing it right. I started this blog to simply put my mind at ease, because it goes on like hell sometimes, and if possible improve my writing skills. I always wanted to have a blog but couldn't do it, for many reasons, mainly because I couldn't keep up and I was scared. So with this new year I am trying to free myself with this fear of expressing myself and have some peace of mind. I really need some constructive feedback, which I am hoping to get from this community (Blogging101).

Comments

  1. Hi Shweta, congrats on your degrees. I really liked the part about starting your blog to put your mind at ease. I started mine for a similar reason. Looking forward to reading more on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Celina, Thank you very much!! I hope I can keep up with my blog. I am kind of scared hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am too haha but that's the beauty of it... we can do it at our own pace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you success this year! I'm sure that if you believe in yourself it is going to work out just the way you want.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts