Inspiration

Inspirations are everywhere.

For this assignment I'd like to link Kassandra and her blog post. She wrote about her fear of deciding what to write in the blog. It just clicks with me. I have been thinking the same thing and have been afraid of what people might think. If I show the dark side of me will they hate me?? Or if I show only the good side of me that would be fake!!! How am I to balance the two sides of me?? SO my train of thoughts lead me to think I’ll just write whatever that’s up with me whether they are just the sad and lonely part or the sadist one, or preferably the happy one.
After reading her post the fear is obvious and inevitable, so I have decided to put myself out there just like I have promised my self. It does not matter if the content is sad or painful or boring, I will write and put it out there. Thank you for giving me hope.
Browsing through I came across Jonathan, he wrote about writing his mind in the Moleskine Notebook. Though that brand of notebook isn’t available where I live, the idea of writing is awesome. I used write and have stopped doing so for various reasons. Anyways this article has reminded me of how happy I felt writing my heart out without the fear of criticism. But I have come to accept that criticism is part of the deal so I will expect them and I think it will help me grow and improve myself.

I thank you for sharing your thoughts and inspiring me in the little ways, which is the most important part of connecting with someone.

Comments

  1. This is a great post! I am so glad you could relate with my post and that you elaborated on it. I hope this keeps the conversation going. Don't be afraid and just keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shweta,
    As always you delivered the goods with precise perfection.
    Entire post is worth to read twice but the most touchy part of the post...
    "But I have come to accept that criticism is part of the deal so I will expect them and I think it will help me grow and improve myself".
    Yes, absolutely true and I completely support you thinking......
    Wishing you all the best.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you swajith for your kind words!! Really appreciated!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shweta,
    Currently, I am on mission of reading "Shweta Shreshta", so, more often, you will see, my presence here!
    Don't you think, I am trying to justify my self by being "good friend"?.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Swajith you are a good friend and a good person!! I really am thank ful for your presence here in my blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts